If you’d like to commission a portrait or purchase a piece of art, I can be reached at 978-356-0699 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. My prices for original art are dependent upon their complexity and the quality of the reference you provide. Commissions will require a 75% deposit, via PayPal, with the remaining 25% due at completion.
Most of my work is available for purchase on a wide variety of products in my online store RedBubble.com. Choose your product(s) and RedBubble will take care of the rest; payment, printing and shipping.